Thursday, November 8, 2007

Growing up and other pains

Don't you hate it when you have a lot of things you would like to be doing but just do not seem to be up to it, so you just sit around and go about life and be bored until you make yourself do stuff. Well I am at the making myself do stuff point. There will be no Mister for a good part of the next year and I want to do a lot of stuff but I am, unfortunately, one of those peoples that has to make themselves get off thier asses and it takes a few to do so. I am on a good start. I am giving myself a very nice pat on the back too. I have a applied to start going to school, (well online, since I am in a different country and I do not speak the german language so well yet). The school has one of the most redundant names ever, the University of Maryland University College. Just in case you did not know it was a place of higher learning you know. I am also pursuing other things that I have lazy abiout and all I have to say is, it is about time. blah! maybe some more later...

No comments: