Friday, December 7, 2007

Being Uneasy

Has anyone ever thought that our unease and anxiety for seemingly no apparent reason could actually be something other than a god like being? You may be asking, why would she all of a sudden bring this up? Well I was reading a blog. This person was talking about how great god is and how "his" blessings are wonderful yadda yadda. The reason for this out pouring of love and thankfulness is because her husband nearly avoided being in some extreme danger in the desert. Yea, this guy was anxious and uneasy. Umm he was in a very bad place to be an american soldier for one. Plus you know how we as human beings feel these feelings under stress and new situations that we were not prepared for? Yea He could have felt these things easily and I don't think it was any god thing at all. I have some questions.. Why does god choose certain believers over others? Oh before I start going off I want to say that he narrowly missed going to a place that was under attack and didn't know till after the fact. I am sure there were plenty of christian believers at this base that was attacked. We are talking about the american military. I am sure many of those men and women if not all were praying to thier christian god. So why this one guy that wasn't there? Why spare him the grief of being attacked and the brush with death? I don't get it. And lets also remember the people that the military are fighting. These men are god fearing religious people as well. They pray, they do what they think god wants them to do, they just are not christians. I am sure the men who didn't die or get injured are praising thier god for surviving and or showing the enemy who is boss. This goes for both sides. Something to think about I guess. I know I will be terrified and anxious when my hubby leaves. I know I will be thinking about him randomly all the time. What I do know is that unfortunately I will not be relying on any gods' will for my husband's safety. It is not very stable obviously.

No comments: